Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

Sunday Devotional: “I Am the Way”



Postado originalmente em Fellowship of the Minds:



Rio Jesus sunrise John 14:1-7


Jesus said to His disciples:

“Do not let your hearts be troubled.

You have faith in God;

have faith also in me.

In my Father’s house

there are many dwelling places.

If there were not,

would I have told you that

I am going to prepare a place for you?

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come back again

and take you to myself,

so that where I am

you also may be.

Where I am going

you know the way.”


Thomas said to Him,

“Master, we do not know

where you are going;

how can we know the way?”


Jesus said to him,

“I am the way

and the truth

and the life.

No one comes to the Father

except through me.

If you know me,

then you will also know my Father.

From now on

you do know Him

and…



Ver original 4 mais palavras










from WordPress http://ift.tt/1t5kqW3

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News