Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2014

Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Sings A Better Tune, But In A Frequency Only Few Can Hear



Postado originalmente em TechCrunch:


Microsoft announced its third-generation Surface device today, and the Intel Core-powered line of tablet/notebook hybrids mainly tries to tackle the same problem as its predecessors: How do we build a device that negates the need for a choice between tablet and notebook? Microsoft clearly thinks they’ve blurred the line much better this time around, but I suspect that the beast they’ve built is still mostly a niche gadget, designed for the specific audience of me.

The Bits I Like


The Surface Pro 2 is one of my favorite devices. Period. It’s unique in a few important ways, and the same reasons I liked last year’s Windows tablet are the reasons I’m interested in the new one – it can do things no other hardware in my kit can manage. Those things revolved around two hardware features that have actually been the subject of scorn from opposing camps: The stylus and…



Ver original 763 mais palavras










from WordPress http://ift.tt/TqYqsr

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News