Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2014

Walk the dog



Postado originalmente em the lazy photographer:


ContactFest-273-EDITED

This was one of those odd hip shots where somehow the dog came out somewhat sharp while everything else is blurred with movement. I was walking and they were walking so we were all moving. At the end of the day, the shot works, at least to my eye.


So I guess I’m about half way through my vacation. Spend the last two days in a race against the rain to get all my yard work done. I’ve only got one last project outside and I’m finished, thank god. I probably won’t get to do it until Friday because of the weather, but I’ve got indoor stuff to do anyway, so I don’t care. I’m really hoping to be free to do my own thing Saturday and Sunday. Time will tell, I suppose. Hope you’re having a good week so far.



Ver original










from WordPress http://ift.tt/1ocGtrE

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News