Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2014

Desert Dragon



Postado originalmente em Lydia Joy Palmer:


Hello!

I finished an oil painting! I had sketched a large dragon that I liked, so I carried it through into a painting. I also posted Work-in-Progress shots over at my Instagram, which are posted below. I also made this piece available over at my shop! Thanks for looking! Leave a comment with your thoughts! More work coming soon!


tumblr_n5dlzwgyYq1rx8fiio1_500


initial work-in-progress, I started with acrylic paint, but I didn’t like the colours I was getting


tumblr_n5llvnAxu41rx8fiio1_500


Started in with some oil paint! MUCH better colours!


tumblr_n5n68dczv21rx8fiio1_500


Getting more details in…


tumblr_n5nkd3t2Fg1rx8fiio1_500 tumblr_n5nkfzDISL1rx8fiio1_500 Detail shots and the final piece!


tumblr_n5qjnqYD8O1rad7m8o1_1280 tumblr_n5qjnqYD8O1rad7m8o2_1280


Better detail shots, click through to see bigger!


desert_dragon_by_periwinklepaints-d7iq735


Final piece! Open in a new window to see it larger!


Thanks for looking!



Ver original










from WordPress http://ift.tt/1oPzs2i

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News