Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2014

One Final Photo Of Cannon Beach



Postado originalmente em :



In between everything else that’s going on in my life I am still processing photos from my visit to Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach. My friends took Sunday off to recuperate from their long journey up the coast from California Friday & Saturday. We’re not spring chickens anymore so 700 plus miles of driving takes its toll.


Here’s one final look at sundown at Cannon Beach. I believe that last wave got me before I could move. :)


Cannon Beach Sunset 4


A Glow In The Dark



Ver original






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1yE7H05

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News