Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2014

My muse



Postado originalmente em Writing Odds n Ends:



My muse


by L. Stewart Marsden


My muse is not of the manor born,

less glamorous,

far more forlorn,

less serendipitous,

less pretentious,

less classic,

more focused on banalities,

more prone to common frailties,

more dross than polished steel or gold,

less young

more old

less vibrant

more cold.


My muse and I

behold at levels trodden down

not flighted up;

not above the fray;

not the championed day;

and I rely on his stark say

of all the things that pass my way

and play upon my mind and thought

until I finally pen what ought to be.


My muse and I, we see things

very differently,

and in that sense I shall therefore

endeavor now and evermore

to prove that less is irrefutably

more.


Copyright © by Lawrence S. Marsden, 18 June, 2014


Ver original






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1nPMtGI

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News