featureartistYO!
Monday is today! And I think today will be a really good Monday!
Today's feature is an illustration and graphic design studio known as Landland. Founded in Minneapolis by Dan Black, Matt Zaun and Jessica Seamans in 2007. These guys are pretty darn skilled. Just take a peek at the work below and see for yourself, AND please make sure to visit their website to see more of their amazing work!!
landland landland1 landland3 landland4It's my dream to make amazing screen printed gig posters some day...
Did I tell you guys that my sister and I have been spending our time setting up our own screen printing studio?? We are making our first prints today!! I'll keep you all posted!
Here's what it looks like so far...(well actually it's a little further along ...but you get this picture!)
printstudio