Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

Gone



Postado originalmente em Source of Inspiration:



alone 2


I am no longer concerned

about the daily world.

I am in it, but

no longer belong.


I have let go

of the concerns of others

paying little attention even

to my own patterns of life.


Released from humanity

I do not bleed the common blood

for I have come to understand

that in an undefinable way

I am alone.

If I bleed, it is only my blood

that seeps from the wound.


A paradox in this time

when so many say

we are one

yet truly no one

can live our life for us.

Ultimately, we must walk alone.



Ver original






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1zYUjo4

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News