Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Not seeing a Basking Shark



Postado originalmente em LAURA COOK PHOTOGRAPHY:



I do not have an official bucket list. There is not a piece of wrinkled, yellowing notepaper stashed away anywhere. I have never really believed too much in bucket lists as I think life offers so many opportunities that we should grasp the ones that come our way. I know people who have become so fixed in their dreams that they neglect the great chances that fall into their lap. They are so busy looking at the stars that they miss the star-dust on their own palms and the ability in their own feet to carry them to new and exciting places.


DCIM100GOPRO


However; if I were to have a bucket list swimming with a Basking Shark would be very high up on that list. I have always loved the big fish! I tried once before to see Basking Shark in Cornwall (UK) and they were not to be found which…



Ver original 376 mais palavras






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1A7K0Ou

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News