Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

There and Back Again, Iceland



Postado originalmente em Photofocus:



Where to start?



“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.”



Hmmm. Like New Zealand, parts of Iceland certainly feel like Middle Earth; more on that in a future post. I suppose, like Bilbo, it is best that I start at the beginning.


Some months ago, my friend Geoffery Orthwein told me he was working on a screenplay with Andrew Sullivan. They hoped to shoot it in the summer of 2014 and asked if I would be interested in producing the film.


I have produced a documentary, several podcasts and tons of live events. A feature film is an entirely different beast. Many of the mechanics are the same, but the scale and the pace are entirely different, particularly on a low-budget, independent feature film.


Of course, I said “Yes.”


Then, they told me it was shooting in Iceland. Feature films are hard enough to make. Most first…



Ver original 652 mais palavras






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1nqxVyd

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News