Pesquisar este blog

ABOUT.ME

segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

New Treats from the Old-Berlin „Hungerturm“ – Neues aus dem Alt-Berliner Hungerturm



Postado originalmente em Food with a View:



PY1A9629-1-3


If I ask myself (or if someone else would ask me) what Berlin cuisine is like to me, I would consider it to be open-minded and manifold in the first place. I couldn’t imagine Berlin without that gorgeous mixture of Currywurst and Apple strudel, Banh Mi and Burgers, Felafel and Spätzle, Matze and Soljanka. Historic Old Berlin inn’s treats however are not on my list.



Ver original 2.895 mais palavras






Arquivado em:Sem categoria



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1wSAKcG

via IFTTT

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Reuters: Top News

Reuters: World News

Reuters: Arts

Reuters: Sports News

Reuters: People News

Reuters: Entertainment News

Reuters: Technology News